Explore the spectacular cities of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello on a tour departing from the beautiful Naples. Enjoy the view of the Sorrento Peninsula and the Bay of Naples along the journey to the wonderful Amalfi Coast, characterized by sheer cliffs, coastal landscapes and pretty villages.
The tour begins from the meeting point at the scheduled time, where the driver will wait for you.
You will depart for the Amalfi Coast on a journey during which you can admire the spectacle of the Sorrento Peninsula and the Gulf of Naples.
First stop with free time of about one hour in Positano, the pearl of the Amalfi Coast, famous for its narrow streets, small shops and colourful pottery.
We set off again towards Praiano up to Amalfi, a UNESCO heritage town, full of picturesque views and romantic landscapes. Here you will have two hours of free time to book a boat tour (on request) and visit the famous Amalfi Cathedral, where the relics of the Apostle Saint Andrea are kept.
The tour ends with a visit to the charming town of Ravello, another UNESCO site: a small quiet and peaceful village, where you can visit the splendid Villa Rufolo and its garden, which offers a breathtaking panorama over the entire Gulf of Salerno.
The return will be in the late afternoon to the starting point.
Adults €85,00- Children (0-3 y.o.) €0,00
- Transfer from/to the meeting point
- Italian and English speaking Driver / Assistant
- Tour by minivan or minibus
- Visit of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello
- Entrance tickets for optional attractions
- Every not specified service
- Guaranteed every day
- Tour available in English and Italian
- The duration and the itinerary may vary, depending on traffic conditions or unforeseen circumstances.