You will discover the wonderful island of Capri by land: your guide will lead you to Capri and Anacapri, you will walk through the alleys, small shops, cultural sites and scenic overlooks of the island.
The tour begins at 11.30 am from the meeting-point HP Travel Office, at the port of Marina Grande in Capri, where you will meet your guide.
You will start the walking tour through the alleys of Capri, reaching the two main points of the island by a semi private bus. During the guided tour you will visit The Garden of Augustus, the famous Villa San Michele and enjoy the view from the Mount Solaro. There will be a stop for lunch in a typical restaurant of the island and you will taste the famous limoncello. You will also have free time for shopping.
Your tour will end in the afternoon at the starting location.
Adults €45,00 - Children (3-9 y.o.) €40,00 - Infants (0-2 y.o.) €0,00
- Detailed map of the island
- Authorized guide for the visit of Capri and Anacapri
- Transfer by minibus on the island
- Free time for shopping
- Limoncello tasting
- Entrance tickets for optional attractions
- Beverages during the lunch
- Every not specified service
- Guaranteed every day from the 1st of April to the 31st of October
- Tour available in English and Italian