Capri and Anacapri Experience – Guided Land Tour from Capri
You will discover the wonderful island of Capri by land: your guide will lead you to Capri and Anacapri, you will walk through the alleys, small shops, cultural sites and scenic overlooks of the island.
Your experience will start from the meeting point at the "HP Travel" office at the port of Marina Grande, in Capri.
The guide will lead you to the discovery of the cities of Capri and Anacapri: the colours of the ceramics, the smell of lemons and the pure white of the historic centre will be the backdrop for your day. We suggest you to take the chairlift up to Mount Solaro to admire the island from the highest point of view! During the walking tour through the narrow streets close to “Piazzetta Umberto I”, you will taste the famous limoncello. When you enter the Gardens of Augustus, you will enjoy one of the most breathtaking panoramic views on the Faraglioni. To complete your visit, don’t miss the opportunity to taste the traditional dishes of Capri.
In the afternoon you will be free to continue exploring the island by yourself or return to the starting point with your guide.
Adults €55,00 - Children (3-6 y.o.) €50,00 - Infants (0-2 y.o.) €0,00
- Detailed map of the island
- Authorized guide for the visit of Capri and Anacapri
- Transfer by minibus on the island
- Free time for shopping
- Limoncello tasting
- Gardens of August entrance ticket
- Entrance tickets for optional attractions
- Every not specified service
- Guaranteed every day from the 1st of April to the 31st of October
- Tour available in English, Italian and Spanish
- Duration of the tour: about 4 hours