Capri and Anacapri Experience – with boat tour around the island
Discover the island of Capri from the sea during an enchanting boat tour to the discovery of hidden caves, majestic cliffs and natural arches. Your day will continue on land: your guide will lead you to Capri and Anacapri, you will walk through the alleys, small shops, cultural sites and scenic overlooks of the island.
Your experience will start at 10.30 am from the meeting point at the "HP Travel" office at the port of Marina Grande, in Capri.
The guide will lead you to the discovery of the cities of Capri and Anacapri: the colors of the ceramics, the smell of lemons and the pure white of the historic center will be the backdrop for your day. We suggest you to take the chairlift up to Mount Solaro to admire the island from the highest point of view! During the walking tour through the narrow streets close to “Piazzetta Umberto I”, you will taste the famous limoncello. When you enter the Gardens of Augustus, you will enjoy one of the most breathtaking panoramic views on the Faraglioni. To complete your visit, do not miss the opportunity to taste the traditional dishes of Capri.
During the tour around the island by boat, you will see the limestone caves, like the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto and the Green Grotto. You will sail along Villa Curzio Malaparte and you will pass through the famous Arch of Love of the Faraglioni, symbol of the island.
In the afternoon you will be free to continue exploring the island by yourself or return to the starting point with your guide.
Adults €75,00 - Children (3-6 y.o.) €70,00 - Infants (0-2 y.o.) €0,00
- Detailed map of the island
- Authorized guide for the visit of Capri and Anacapri
- Boat tour around the island and visit of the most important attractions
- Transfer by minibus on the island
- Free time for shopping
- Limoncello tasting
- Entrance tickets for optional attractions
- Every not specified service
- Guaranteed every day from the 1st of April to the 31st of October, except adverse weather conditions
- Tour available in English, Italian and Spanish
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due
- To the long waiting time
- Duration of the tour: about 6 hours