Discover the island of Capri from the sea during an enchanting boat tour to the discovery of hidden caves, majestic cliffs and natural arches. Your day will continue on land: your guide will lead you to Capri and Anacapri, you will walk through the alleys, small shops, cultural sites and scenic overlooks of the island.
The tour begins at 10.15 am from the meeting-point “HP Travel Office” at the port of Marina Grande in Capri, where you will meet your guide.
From the port of Marina Grande you will begin the tour around the island by boat. You will enter the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto and the Green Grotto. Along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa of Curzio Malaparte, the Lighthouse of Punta Carena and the Faraglioni, passing through the famous Arch of Love. The guide will assist you during the discovery of the island, providing you all the information you need to get to know more about the beauties of Capri. At the end of the boat tour, you will start the walking tour through the alleys of Capri, reaching the two main points of the island by a semi private bus. During the guided tour you will visit The Garden of Augustus, the famous Villa San Michele and enjoy the view from the Mount Solaro. There will be a stop for lunch in a typical restaurant of the island and you will taste the famous limoncello. You will also have free time for shopping.
Your tour will end in the afternoon at the starting location.
Adults €60,00 - Children (3-9 y.o.) €55,00 - Infants (0-2 y.o.) €0,00
- Detailed map of the island
- Authorized guide for the visit of Capri and Anacapri
- Boat tour around the island and visit of the most important attractions
- Transfer by minibus on the island
- Free time for shopping
- Limoncello tasting
- Entrance tickets for optional attractions
- Beverages during the lunch
- Every not specified service
- Guaranteed every day
- Tour available in English, Italian and Spanish
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time