Capri Boat Experience from Naples
Enjoy a day of sun on the sea during a boat tour entirely dedicated to you. On board of a typical Sorrento boat, you will admire the panorama of the Gulf of Naples and Capri. An enchanting boat tour around the island, to discover the natural beauty of the coast: natural arches, hidden caves, breathtaking views and much more ... jump in the water and enjoy a drink in total relax.
The tour will start in the morning with the pick-up from the established meeting point in Naples and the transfer by land to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
Once at the port, you will get on a typical Sorrento boat and sail to Capri, surrounded by the beauty of the Gulf of Naples, dominated by the majestic Vesuvius.
In Capri you will start the tour around the island by boat. You will enter the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto and the Green Grotto. You will admire the famous Faraglioni, the Villa of Curzio Malaparte, the Natural Arch and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
There will be stops to swim and snorkel and to enjoy a drink on board.
You will then have from 3 to 5 hours of free time to explore the island. We suggest you to visit the Gardens of Augustus, from which you can get an amazing view on the Faraglioni Arch from the top!
During the return, you will relax on board with a drink.
At the end of the day you will return to the port and you will be accompanied to the starting point.
From the 1st of March to the 16th of June and from the 1st of September to the 31st of October
Adults €139,00 - Children (3-9 y.o.) €99,00 - Infants (0-2 y.o.) €0,00
From the 17th of June to the 31st of August
Adults €144,00 - Children (3-9 y.o.) €99,00 - Infants (0-2 y.o.) €0,00
- Transfer from/to the meeting point
- Professional skipper
- Boat tour around the island and visit of the most important attractions
- Stop for swimming
- Free time on the island
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Every not specified service
- City tax (€2,50 pp.)
- Guaranteed every day from the 1st of March to the 31st of October.
- Small groups (max 12 - 14 people).
- Tour available in English and Italian every day.
- Tour available in Spanish every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- The stop at the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary. If you are interested in visiting it, you can arrange your free time with the assistance of your tour leader.