Enjoy the beauties of the island of Capri from the sea! You will sail on board of a typical Capri boat with a small group of 12 people to discover the wonders of the most beloved island in the world. Let yourself be overwhelmed by the view of the famous Faraglioni, the numerous caves and its striking colour effects, the blue of the sea and the majestic cliffs of Capri. Jump in the crystal water of the island and enjoy limoncello.
The tour starts from the meeting point at the "HP Travel" office at the port of Marina Grande in Capri. An assistant will provide you a detailed map of the island and will accompany you to the boat.
Along the way you will enter the Marvellous Grotto, the white Grotto and the Green Grotto. You will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa of Curzio Malaparte, the lighthouse of Punta Carena and the Faraglioni, passing through the famous Arch of Love. The captain will assist you during the discovery of the island, providing you all the information you need to know more about the beauties of Capri.
There will be stops to swim and snorkel and to enjoy a drink on board. At the end of the tour you will return to the starting point.
From 1/04 to 15/05 and from 21/07 to 31/10: Adults €59,00 – Children (0-3 y.o.) €0,00
From 16/05 to 20/07: Adults €69,00 – Children (0-3 y.o.) €0,00
- English and Italian speaking crew
- Detailed map of the island of Capri
- Stops for swimming
- Limoncello Tasting
- Every not specified service
- Guaranteed tour every day from the 1st of April to the 31st of October
- Tour available in English and Italian
- Tour available at 10.00 - 12.00 - 14.00
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time.