Capri Coast to Coast with stop at the Blue Grotto
Enjoy the beauties of the island of Capri from the sea! You will discover the wonders of the most beloved island in the world. Let yourself be overwhelmed by the view of the famous Faraglioni, the numerous caves and their striking colour effects, as the most famous of the world: The Blue Grotto.
The tour will start from the meeting point at the "HP Travel" office at the port of Marina Grande, in Capri. An assistant will provide you a detailed map of the island and will accompany you to the embarking dock.
During the tour around the island by boat, you will see the limestone caves, like the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto and the Green Grotto. To enter the Blue Grotto you need to get on small rowing boats, as you get in, you will be enchanted by the blue colour of the water. The colour is given by the light of the sun that enters through a submarine window, located exactly under the entrance gate.
You will sail along Villa Curzio Malaparte and you will pass through the famous Arch of Love of the Faraglioni, symbol of the island. Many attractions will catch your attention, so don’t miss the opportunity to take a souvenir picture! The captain will assist you during the discovery of the island, providing you all the information you need to know more about the beauties of Capri.
At the end of the tour you will return to the starting point. Take advantage of the tips of our assistants regarding the visit of the island by land.
Adults €20,00 - Children (0-5 y.o.) €0,00
- English and Italian speaking crew
- Assistance before boarding
- Boat tour around the island of Capri and visit of the most important attractions of the coast
- Stop at the Blue Grotto
- Detailed map of the island of Capri
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto (€14,00 extra)
- Every not specified service
- Guaranteed every day from the 1st of March to the 31st of October
- Open voucher
- Tour available in English and Italian
- *To ensure the smooth running of the tour, the boat can wait a maximum of 30 minutes for the visit of the cave, sea weather conditions permitting. In case the waiting is longer than 30 min, you will return to the port and you will have the possibility to take another boat, which will transfer you directly to the Blue Grotto.
- *In case the Blue Grotto is not accessible, due to bad sea conditions, the duration of the tour will be just of 1 hour.