Enjoy the beauties of the island of Capri from the sea! You will discover the wonders of the most beloved island of the world. Let yourself be overwhelmed by the view of the famous Faraglioni, the numerous caves and their striking colour effects, from the blue of the sea and from the majestic cliffs of Capri.
The tour starts from the meeting point at the "HP Travel" office at the port of Marina Grande, in Capri. An assistant will provide you a detailed map of the island and will accompany you to the embarking dock.
Once on board, you will sail along the coast and you will enter the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto and the Green Grotto. You will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa of Curzio Malaparte, the lighthouse of Punta Carena and the Faraglioni, passing through the famous Arch of Love. The captain will assist you during the discovery of the island, providing you all the information you need to know more about the beauties of Capri.
At the end of the tour you will return to the starting point.
Adults €18,00 - Infants (0-5 y.o.) €0,00
- English and Italian speaking crew
- Assistance before boarding
- Boat tour around the island of Capri and visit of the most important attractions of the coast
- Detailed map of the island of Capri
- Every not specified service
- Guaranteed every day from the 1st of April to the 31st of October
- Open voucher
- Tour available in English and Italian