Capri: Island Boat Trip
Enjoy the beauties of the island of Capri from the sea! You will discover the wonders of the most beloved island of the world. Let yourself be overwhelmed by the view of the famous Faraglioni, the numerous caves and their striking colour effects, from the blue of the sea and from the majestic cliffs of Capri.
The tour will start from the meeting point at the "HP Travel" office at the port of Marina Grande, in Capri. An assistant will provide you a detailed map of the island and will accompany you to the embarking dock.
During the tour around the island by boat, you will see the limestone caves, like the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto and the Green Grotto. You will sail along Villa Curzio Malaparte and you will pass through the famous Arch of Love of the Faraglioni, symbol of the island.
Many attractions will catch your attention, so don’t miss the opportunity to take a souvenir picture! The captain will assist you during the discovery of the island, providing all the information you need to know more about the beauties of Capri.
At the end of the tour you will return to the starting point. Take advantage of the tips of our assistans regarding the visit of the island by land.
Adults €21,00 - Children (0-5 y.o.) €0,00
- English and Italian speaking crew
- Assistance before boarding
- Boat tour around the island of Capri and visit of the most important attractions of the coast
- Detailed map of the island of Capri
- Every not specified service
- Guaranteed every day from the 1st of March to the 31st of October
- Open voucher
- Tour available in English and Italian