Capri Sea View with Swimming Stop from Portici/Ercolano/Torre del Greco
All the best in one tour: sightseeing, swimming and free time to explore the island by land. This tour will give you the chance to visit the island of Capri from the sea and by land. During an enchanting boat tour, you will admire the spectacular Grottos and refresh in the crystal clear water of the island. At the end of the day visit Capri and Anacapri by land.
The tour will start in the morning with the pick-up from the established meeting point and the transfer by land to the port.
Once on board, you will cross the Gulf of Naples, dominated by the majestic Vesuvius, and learn more about the territory thanks to the information provided by our assistants.
During your free time on Capri, you will have the possibility to visit the major attractions, like the historic centre of Anacapri, the famous “Piazzetta Umberto I” and the magnificent Gardens of Augustus. We suggest you to take the chairlift up to Mount Solaro to admire the island from the highest point of view!
During the tour around the island, you will admire the beauty of the coast accompanied by your tour leader. You will see the limestone caves, like the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto and the Green Grotto. You will sail along Villa Curzio Malaparte and you will pass through the famous Arch of Love of the Faraglioni, symbol of the island. The highlight of the tour is certainly the swimming stop in the bay of Marina Piccola. Many attractions will catch your attention, so don’t miss the opportunity to take a souvenir picture!
At the end of the day you will return to the starting point.
From the 1st to the 30th of June and from the 1st to the 30th of September
Adults €94,00 - Children (3-6 y.o.) €84,00 - Infants (0-2 y.o) €0,00
From the 1st of July to the 31st of August
Adults €104,00 - Children (3-6 y.o.) €94,00 - Infants (0-2 y.o) €0,00
- Transfer from/to the meeting point
- Boat tour around the island of Capri and visit of the most important attractions of the coast
- Swimming stop
- Free time on the island
- Italian and English speaking assistant
- Detailed map of the island
- Every not specified service
- Landing fee 2,50€ p.p.
- Guaranteed every day from the 1st of June to the 30th of September.
- Tour available in English and Italian.
- The stop at the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary. If you are interested in visiting it, you can arrange your free time with the assistance of your tour leader.