All the best in one tour: sightseeing, swimming and free time to explore the island by land. This tour will give you the chance to visit the island of Capri from the sea and by land. During an enchanting boat tour you will admire the spectacular Grottos and refresh in the cristal clear water of the island. At the end of the day take advantage to visit Capri and Anacapri by land.
The tour begins with the pick-up from the meeting point at the scheduled time and transfer to the Bourbon dock of Villa Favorita, in Ercolano.
The departure by boat is at 9.15 am. During navigation, you will cross the Gulf of Naples, dominated by the majestic Vesuvius.
From the port of Marina Grande you will start the tour around the island by boat. You will enter the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto and the Green Grotto. Along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa of Curzio Malaparte, the Lighthouse of Punta Carena and the Faraglioni, passing through the famous Arch of Love. During the tour around the island you will learn more about the beauties of Capri, thanks to the assistance provided on board. The boat will stop for a jump in the water at Marina Piccola near the Faraglioni Rocks. You will then have about 4 hours of free time to explore the island by land. The departure to Ercolano is at 4.15 pm. Once arrived at the Bourbon dock, there will be the transfer back to the starting point.
From the 1st of June to the 30th of September
Adults €79,00 - Children (3-11 y.o.) €69,00
- Transfer from/to the meeting point
- Boat tour around the island of Capri and visit of the most important attractions of the coast
- Swimming stop
- Free time on the island
- Landing fee
- Italian and English speaking assistant
- Detailed map of the island
- Every not specified service
- Guaranteed every day from the 1st of June to the 30th of September
- Tour available in English and Italian
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.