Capri Sea View from Pompeii and Castellammare
From the port you will start the tour to Capri. Enjoy the view of the Gulf of Naples, the majestic Vesuvius and discover the beauties of the most beloved island in the world during an enchanting boat tour around the island: cliffs, caves and suggestive colours. Admire Capri also by land and explore the cultural and artistic sites of Capri.
The tour will start in the morning with the pick-up from the established meeting point and the transfer by land to the port.
Once on board, you will navigate along the Sorrento Coast, with its typical and colourful fishing villages and natural terraces on the sea, and learn more about the territory thanks to the information provided by our assistants.
During your free time on Capri, you will have the possibility to visit the major attractions, like the historic centre of Anacapri, the famous “Piazzetta Umberto I” and the magnificent Gardens of Augustus. We suggest you to take the chairlift up to Mount Solaro to admire the island from the highest point of view!
During the tour around the island, you will admire the beauty of the coast accompanied by your tour leader. You will see the limestone caves, like the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto and the Green Grotto. You will sail along Villa Curzio Malaparte and you will pass through the famous Arch of Love of the Faraglioni, symbol of the island. Many attractions will catch your attention, so don’t miss the opportunity to take a souvenir picture.
At the end of the day you will return to the port and you will be accompanied to the starting point.
Adults €79,00 - Children (3-6 y.o.) €69,00 - Infants (0-2 y.o.) €0,00
- Transfer from/to the meeting point
- Italian, English and Spanish speaking assistant
- Boat tour around the island of Capri and visit of the most important attractions of the coast
- Free time on the island
- Detailed map of the island
- Every not specified service
- Landing fee 2,50€ p.p.
- Guaranteed every day from the 1st of April to the 31st of October
- Tour available in English, Italian and Spanish
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.