From the port you will start the tour to Capri. Enjoy the view of the Gulf of Naples, the majestic Vesuvius and discover the beauties of the most beloved island in the world during an enchanting boat tour around the island: cliffs, caves and suggestive colours. Admire Capri also by land and explore the cultural and artistic sites of Capri.
The tour begins with the pick-up from the meeting point at the scheduled time and transfer to the port.
During navigation, you will cross the Gulf of Naples, dominated by the majestic Vesuvius.
From the port of Marina Grande you will start the tour around the island by boat. You will enter the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto and the Green Grotto. Along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa of Curzio Malaparte, the Lighthouse of Punta Carena and the Faraglioni, passing through the famous Arch of Love During the tour around the island you will learn more about the beauties of Capri, thanks to the assistance provided on board. You will then have about 5 hours of free time to explore the island by land.
The departure to the starting port is at 6.00 pm. Once arrived at the port, there will be the transfer back to the starting point.
From the 1st of April to the 15th of June and from the 16th of September to the 31st of October
Adults €64,00 - Children (3-11 y.o.) €55,00 - Infants (0-2 y.o.) €0,00
From the 16th of June to the 15th of September
Adults €69,00 - Children (3-11 y.o.) €59,00 - Infants (0-2 y.o.) €0,00
- Transfer from/to the meeting point
- Landing fee
- Italian, English and Spanish speaking assistant
- Boat tour around the island of Capri and visit of the most important attractions of the coast
- Free time on the island
- Detailed map of the island
- Every not specified service
- Guaranteed every day from the 1st of April to the 31st of October
- Tour available in English, Italian and Spanish
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.