Capri Sea View from Pompeii and Castellammare with Swimming Stop
Admire the romantic and spectacular landscape of the Sorrento Coast, sailing to Capri. Discover the wonders of the world's most beloved island: the famous Faraglioni, the grottos with their striking colour effects, the blue of the sea and the majestic cliffs of Capri. Jump in the crystal clear water of Capri and keep on discovering the island by using your leisure time.
The tour will start in the morning with the pick-up from the established meeting point and the transfer by land to the port.
Once on board, you will sail along the Sorrento Coast, with its typical and colourful fishing villages and natural terraces on the sea and learn more about the territory thanks to the information provided by our assistants.
During your free time on Capri, you will have the possibility to visit the major attractions, like the historic centre of Anacapri, the famous “Piazzetta Umberto” and the magnificent Gardens of Augustus. We suggest you to take the chairlift up to Mount Solaro to admire the island from the highest point of view!
During the tour around the island, you will admire the beauty of the coast accompanied by your tour leader. You will see the limestone caves, like the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto and the Green Grotto. You will sail along Villa Curzio Malaparte and you will pass through the famous Arch of Love of the Faraglioni, symbol of the island. The highlight of the tour is certainly the swimming stop in the bay of Marina Piccola. Many attractions will catch your attention, so don’t miss the opportunity to take a souvenir picture.
At the end of the day you will return to the port and you will be accompanied to the starting point.
From the 1st of June to the 30th of September
Adults €104,00 - Children (3 -6 y.o.) €94,00- Infants (0-2 y.o.) €0,00
- Transfer from/to the meeting point
- Boat tour around the island of Capri and visit of the most important attractions of the coast
- Swimming stop
- Free time on the island
- Italian and English speaking assistant
- Detailed map of the island
- Every not specified service
- Landing fee 2,50€ p.p.
- Guaranteed every day from the 1st of June to the 30th of September
- Tour available in Italian and English
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.