All the best of Capri in one day! Your guide will wait for you at the initial port, to start an unforgettable day together. Explore the beauties of the island of Capri by sea: caves, majestic cliffs and breathtaking views… Then you will enjoy a guided tour of Capri and Anacapri, walking through the alleys, small shops, cultural sites and scenic overlooks of the island.
The tour begins with the pick-up from the meeting point at the scheduled time and transfer to the port.
The departure by boat is at 9.15 am.
During navigation, you will cross the Gulf of Naples, dominated by the majestic Vesuvius. From the port of Marina Grande you will start the tour around the island by boat. You will enter the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto and the Green Grotto. Along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa of Curzio Malaparte, the Lighthouse of Punta Carena and the Faraglioni, passing through the famous Arch of Love. The guide will assist you during the discovery of the island, providing you all the information you need to get to know more about the beauties of Capri. During the walking tour of Capri and Anacapri, you will visit the main attractions and stop for lunch in a typical restaurant of the island. Visiting the typical shops, you will taste the famous limoncello. You will also have free time for shopping.
The departure from the port of Marina Grande in Capri is at 4.15 pm.
Once arrived at the initial port, there will be the transfer back to the starting point.
Adults €110,00 - Children (3-9 y.o.) €99,00 - Infants (0-2 y.o.) €0,00
- Transfer from/to the meeting point
- English, Italian and Spanish speaking crew
- Detailed map of the island
- Boat tour around the island and visit of the most important attractions
- Authorized guide for the visit of Capri and Anacapri
- Transfer by minibus on the island
- Free time for Shopping
- Limoncello tasting
- Entrance tickets for optional attractions
- Beverages during the lunch
- Every not specified service
- Guaranteed every day dal 1 Aprile al 31 Ottobre
- Tour available in English, Italian and Spanish
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time