All the best of Capri in one day! Your guide will wait for you in the gardens of the eighteenth- century Villa Favorita, to start an unforgettable day together. Explore the beauties of the island of Capri by sea: caves, majestic cliffs and breathtaking views… Then you will enjoy a guided tour of Capri and Anacapri, walking through the alleys, small shops, cultural sites and scenic overlooks of the island.
The tour begins with the pick-up from the meeting point at the scheduled time and transfer to the Bourbon dock of Villa Favorita, in Ercolano. The departure by boat is at 9.15 am. During navigation, you will cross the Gulf of Naples, dominated by the majestic Vesuvius. From the port of Marina Grande you will start the tour around the island by boat. You will enter the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto and the Green Grotto. Along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa of Curzio Malaparte, the Lighthouse of Punta Carena and the Faraglioni, passing through the famous Arch of Love. The guide will assist you during the discovery of the island, providing you all the information you need to get to know more about the beauties of Capri. During the walking tour of Capri and Anacapri, you will visit the main attractions and stop for lunch in a typical restaurant of the island. Visiting the typical shops, you will taste the famous limoncello. You will also have free time for shopping.
The departure to Ercolano is at 4.15 pm.
Once arrived at the Bourbon dock of Ercolano, there will be the transfer back to the starting point.
Adults €125,00 - Children (3-10 y.o.) €115,00 - Infants (0-2 y.o.) €0,00
- Transfer from/to the meeting point
- Italian, English and Spanish speaking crew
- Detailed map of the island
- Boat tour around the island and visit of the most important attractions
- Free time for Shopping
- Authorized guide for the visit of Capri and Anacapri
- Transfer by minibus on the island
- Limoncello tasting
- Entrance tickets for optional attractions
- Beverages during the lunch
- Every not specified service
- Guaranteed every day from the 1st of April to the 31st of October
- Tour available in English, Italian and Spanish
- Due to the long waiting time, the stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour.