From Rome: Capri and Anacapri Guided Tour and Island Cruise
A tour that will lead you to the discovery of the blue island, land of ancient legends and natural beauty! The colours of the ceramics, the smell of lemons and the pure white of the historic centre will be the backdrop for your day. In the afternoon, take the opportunity to admire the island aldo from the sea during an enchanting boat ride!
The tour will start in the early morning from Termini Station in Rome, where your high speed train to Naples will depart from. Your driver will wait for you at the Central Train Station in Naples and will drive you to the port.
Once on board, you will cross the Gulf of Naples, dominated by the majestic Vesuvius, and learn more about the territory thanks to the information provided by our assistants.
During the walking tour on the island, you will have the possibility to visit the major attractions, like the historic centre of Anacapri, the famous “Piazzetta Umberto I” and the magnificent Gardens of Augustus. We suggest you to take the chairlift up to Mount Solaro to admire the island from the highest point of view! Visiting the typical shops, you will taste the famous limoncello. To complete your visit, do not miss the opportunity to taste the traditional dishes of Capri!
In the afternoon you can choose to have free time, continuing the visit of the island by land, or to attend the boat tour around the island, during which you will admire the beauty of the coast in the company of your tour leader. You will see the limestone caves, like the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto and the Green Grotto. You will sail along Villa Curzio Malaparte and you will pass through the famous Arch of Love of the Faraglioni, symbol of the island.
Many attractions will catch your attention, so don’t miss the opportunity to take a souvenir picture.
At the end of the day you will return to the port and you will be accompanied to Naples Train Station from where the high speed train to Rome will depart.
Adults € 269,00 - Children (3-6 y.o.) € 259,00 – Infants (0-2 y.o.) €0,00
Optional boat tour around the island €20,00 extra
- Transfer to/from Rome by high-speed train
- Detailed map of the island
- Italian, English and Spanish speaking assistant
- Authorized guide for the visit of Capri and Anacapri
- Guided tour of Capri and Anacapri
- Transfer by minibus on the island
- Free time for Shopping
- Limoncello Tasting
- Entrance tickets for optional attractions
- Every not specified service
- Landing fee 2,50€ per passenger
- Guaranteed every day from the 1st of April to the 31st of October
- Tour available in English, Italian and Spanish.
- * Due to the long waiting time, the stop at the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour.