Herculanuem Discovery tour from Ercolano
Discover the beauty of the old city of Herculaneum, the ancient roman village, located at the foot of Mount Vesuvius, which has been buried during the eruption of the 79 d.C.
The tour will start in the morning with the pick-up from the established meeting point and the transfer by land to Herculaneum.
Your authorized guide will wait for you at the entrance of the ruins, for a visit of about 2 hours. You will walk together among the “cardini” and “decumani”, the perfectly preserved streets of the old city; and visit the old domus, the most famous one is known as “The House of Neptune and Amphitrite”, with its famous frescos. Discover the ancient thermal baths, where you can admire splendid mosaicos.
After the visit, you will be accompanied to the starting point.
Adults €40,00 - Under 18 (0-18 y.o.) €27,00
- Transfer from/to the meeting point
- Entrance ticket
- Authorized guide for the visit of Ercolano
- Skip the line
- Visit of the archaeological site of Herculaneum
- Every not specified service
- Guaranteed every day from the 1st of April to the 31st of October.
- Tour available in English and Italian.