All the best in one day: a historical and cultural boat tour to the discovery of Pompeii and Vesuvius. Take a leap into history and explore with us the city of Pompeii, buried in 79 AD by the eruption of the Vesuvius: a local guide will make you discover the history of the ancient city and its inhabitants. But your day does not end here ... you will climb to a height of 1,281 meters to admire the grandeur of the Vesuvius crater and a breathtaking view of the Gulf of Naples.
On the return boat ride, enjoy a moment of relax and jump in the water of the Sorrento peninsula.
The tour begins with the pick-up from the meeting point at the scheduled time and transfer to the port.
Once on board, you will sail along the Sorrento coast to the port of Castellammare di Stabia. Once there, you will get by bus to the archaeological site of Pompeii and you will start the 2 h and 30 minutes long guided visit.
Before to climb the Vesuvius, you will visit a celebrated vineyard where you will have your lunch and a wine tasting.
Once at 1,000 meters, you will begin the ascent walking tour up to the crater. At the top you will have the opportunity to know more about the Vesuvius, thanks to the alpine guide service, which will provide you important information about its eruptions.
From the port of Castellammare di Stabia, you will sail along the Sorrento coast to Piano di Sorrento and you will have the possibility to swim in the water of the peninsula.
Once arrived at the port, there will be the transfer back to the starting point.
Adults €109,00 - Children (0-3 y.o.) €0,00
- Transfer to/from the meeting point
- Professional skipper
- Multilingual assistance on board
- Transfer by minivan/minibus to Pompeii and to the Vesuvius
- Authorized guide for the visit of Pompeii
- Authorized alpine guide for the visit of the crater
- Packed Lunch
- Entrance ticket to the archaeological site of Pompeii (ordinary ticket €16,00 - free entrance for EU citizens under 18 y.o.)
- Entrance ticket to the National Park of the Vesuvius (ordinary ticket €10,00 - free entrance for children under 120cm)
- Every not specified service
- Departure from Piano di Sorrento
- Guaranteed every day
- Transfer from/to the meeting point
- Small groups (max 12 people)
- Sea sightseeing tour
- Guided tour of the archaeological site of Pompeii
- Visit of the active volcano of Vesuvius
- Lunch and wine tasting
- Stop for swimming