From Naples: Pompeii and Vesuvius Guided Day Trip with Lunch
An exclusive historical and cultural tour: the majestic Vesuvius and Pompeii, the immortal and evocative city. Take a leap into history and explore with us the city of Pompeii, buried in 79 AD by the eruption of the Vesuvius: a local guide will make you discover the history of the ancient city and its inhabitants. But your day does not end here... you will climb up to a height of 1,281 meters to admire the grandeur of the Vesuvius crater and a breathtaking view of the Gulf of Naples.
The tour will start in the morning at 8:45 am at the entrance of the StarHotels Terminus, in Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi 91.
In Pompeii you will meet your authorized guide for a visit of about 2 hours inside the archeological site. You will walk through the streets of the ancient town and admire the Forum, center of political and religious life of Pompeii. The Temple of Apollo, one of the oldest places of worship of the city, the House of the Faun, where you can still admire the paintings on the walls, and the Amphitheater, will leave you breathless.
At the end of the visit, you will have a break for lunch.
Then up to Vesuvius. Once at 1,000 metres, you will begin the ascent walking tour up to the crater. At the top, you will have the opportunity to know more about Vesuvius, thanks to the alpine guide service, which will provide you important information about its eruptions.
At the end of the tour, you will be accompanied to the starting point.
*In case the crater of the Vesuvius is not accessible, due to bad weather conditions, the duration of the tour will be of 4 hours and you will get a partial refund.
Adults €70,00 pp - Children(3-17) €60 pp - Infant (0-3 y.o) €0,00
- Transfer from/to the meeting point
- Tour by air-conditioned minibus
- Professional English speaking driver
- Authorized guide for the visit of Pompeii*
- Alpine guide for the visit of the crater
- Lunch (Pizza and Soft Drinks)
- Entrance ticket to the archeological site of Pompeii (ordinary ticket €19,50 - free entrance for EU citizens under 18 y.o.)
- Entrance ticket to the National Park of the Vesuvius (ordinary ticket €13,00)
- Every not specified service
- Guaranteed every day from the 1st of April to the 31st of October.
- Tour available in English and Italian.