Enjoy the view of the Gulf of Naples and the Sorrento coast, sailing to Capri. Discover the wonders of the world's most beloved island: the famous Faraglioni, the grottos with their striking colour effects, the blue of the sea and the majestic cliffs of Capri. Keep on discovering the island by using your leisure time.
The tour begins with the pick-up from the meeting point at the scheduled time and transfer to the port.
During navigation, you sail along the Sorrento Coast and you will admire the Gulf of Naples and the majestic Vesuvius. From the port of Marina Grande you will start the tour around the island by boat. You will enter the Marvellous Grotto, the White and the Green Grotto. Along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa of Curzio Malaparte, the Lighthouse of Punta Carena and the Faraglioni, passing through the famous Arch of Love. During the tour around the island you will learn more about the beauties of Capri, thanks to the assistance provided on board. You will have about 6 hours of free time to explore the island by land.
The departure from Marina Grande in Capri is at 5.25 pm.
Once arrived at the port, there will be the transfer back to the starting point.
* From the 1st of November to the 31th of March the tour is available only on Monday and Saturday. The transfer from/to the port is not available during winter time, therefore the meeting point will be directly at the port: 7.40 am Bar Rucccio, Piazza Marinai d'Italia 33, Sorrento.
Adults €55,00 - Children (3-10 y.o.) €50,00 - Infants (0-2 y.o.) €0,00
- Transfer from/to the meeting-point
- Landing fee
- Italian, English and Spanish speaking assistant
- Boat tour around the island of Capri and visit of the most important attractions of the coast
- Free time on the island
- Detailed map of the island
- Every not specified service
- Guaranteed every day from the 1st of April to the 31st of October
- Tour available in English, Italian and Spanish
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.